CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Cupcake

Wow!  Can you believe I won a badge?  I was not expecting to see my work as I scrolled down the screen.  Even my sons are proud, as they passed the word onto each other and their friend!

On to a new challenge. Here is a cute little cupcake invitation.  It is being entered into the following challenges and can be found in my Etsy shop:

Fantabulous Cricut: Yellow
Catch the Bug: Warm colours & Paper Piecing

5 comments:

Sabrina

What a bright and cheery card! The cupcake is so cute. You used orange, yellow, and pink so nicely together.
Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
Sabrina
http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

Joy

this is fabulous, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

Tammy Miller

What a cute card thanks so much for playing along with our Challenge At CTB!

Kate

Great card! The touches of yellow really brighten things up and make for such a cheerful card!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Glenda

Great use of the yellow! Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut! Congrats on your badge!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving a comment.